To be considered for entry to St. Dominic's Sixth Form College in 2018 you will need to:
- Complete and submit the initial online application form by clicking the APPLY HERE button at the bottom of this page.
- You will receive an email receipt which you should read and click to confirm your email address.
- If you are Catholic, you will be asked for proof. You should request a Certificate of Catholic Practice from your Parish Priest (or we can accept a scanned copy of your Baptismal Certificate if you have it)
- We also require an Academic Reference:
- If you attend one of our larger feeder schools, we will collect your Academic Reference with predicted GCSE grades - this will be done in January 2018.
- Otherwise, we will email YOU a pre-filled Academic Reference - you will take this to your school for them to complete and return to St.Dominic's
- If any required references are not fully complete, this may cause delay or cause your application to be rejected.
The deadline for Applications is 31st December 2017. Any applications received after this date will not receive a formal offer and will only be considered after all on-time applications.
Before you fill the Application Form, please read this page to make sure you have everything you need to complete this first stage on-line.
- You will be unable to submit your application unless all parts are completed
- You will not be able to save your application part way through and then return to it at a later time
- We require that you have access to a personal email address to confirm your application has been received
- Your details will be held securely on our servers for as long as the details are of purpose
Before you start you will need the following to hand
- Details of all GCSEs (full and/or short course) you are taking or have completed
- Details of any other qualifications you are taking or have completed (e.g. AS/A level, BTEC, OCR National)
- Details of two emergency contacts including your relationship to that person, e.g. Parent, Guardian etc.
- Your choice of four subjects that you are considering studying at St Dominic's Sixth Form College
- You will be asked to give your consent to the following - you can get a copy by clicking on the underlined links:
If I apply online and then change my mind about the subjects I want to study at St Dominic's Sixth Form College, what should I do?
The choices you select now are not final. You will be able to request changes at a later stage. Please do not submit another application.
If I apply online and then change my telephone number / address / email etc, what should I do?
Please give your new details to the College by e-mailing email@example.com or call on 020 8422 8084.
What will happen once I've applied?
Once you have submitted your online application form, you will see a message on the screen stating that it was submitted correctly. A confirmation email will be sent immediately to the email address you give on the application form.
Please note that the Academic Year begins Thursday 30th August, 2018 and you must be available to attend College from that date onwards.
Otherwise, any offer you receive may be withdrawn.